Utah Social Media Developers Garage THIS TUESDAY

1 view

Jesse Stay

Sep 8, 2008, 2:37:23 AM9/8/08
to uts...@googlegroups.com
Our bi-monthly Social Media Developers Garage gets together this
Tuesday at 7pm. This time we're going to be covering Facebook Connect,
and how you can link an external website and your external users into
Facebook. Bungee has graciously offered to host again, and my new
startup, i.TV will be providing food and drinks. Come on by if you
want to learn how to integrate your website directly with Facebook!

Please RSVP if you are coming so we can prepare accordingly.

You can learn more and RSVP for the event at this link:

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=27417111685

See you there!

Jesse