Utrecht.rb 2013!

Timon Vonk

Nov 19, 2012, 10:17:49 AM11/19/12
to utrec...@googlegroups.com, utrecht...@meetup.com

Dear rubyists,

The past year has been a blast for Utrecht.rb. We've more than quadrupled our members count, we've had lightning talks, turn ups have significantly increased and beer consumption has gone up!

To make the next year even bigger and more badass, here's the agenda! Next december we'll be kicking things off with a coding dojo facilitated by our own Kero (thank you!), more on that later in the upcoming weeks! If you haven't signed up yet, make sure you do at: http://www.meetup.com/Utrecht-rb/events/84952592/

The goal of Utrecht.rb has always been to keep it small, coazy and geeky, and we hope to uphold that thought for next year with more activities and general geekiness.

If you feel like helping out with ideas, locations or drinks, feel free to contact us or, even better, join us at one of the meetups! And if you haven't yet, signing up at Meetup will get you free reminders whenever a meeting is due.

Without further ado:

5 nov

Drinks!

3 dec

Coding Dojo

7 jan

Drinks!

4 feb

Lightning Talks

4 maart

Drinks

1 apr

Install Party

6 may

Drinks!

3 jun

Lightning Talks

4 jul

Drinks!

5 aug

Drinks!

Hope to see you all soon!

Sincerely,

Harm Aarts, Jan-Willem van der Meer, Timon Vonk

--
Timon Vonk