Meetup!

Timon Vonk

Dec 31, 2011, 12:02:21 PM12/31/11
to utrec...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

In the light of 'everyone needs more Ruby developers' I took the liberty to add Utrecht.rb to meetup. You can find it athttp://www.meetup.com/Utrecht-rb/ As an added benefit, I hope this will yield some awesome new people :-)

There are some costs involved for meet up, however. About $70 two times a year. If anyone feels like donating out of solidarity, that would be greatly appreciated. Of course, don't feel obligated.

You can sign up on the meet up site if you want. For admin rights, just ping me.

Hope to see you all next week or the week after, whatever works.

Cheers and happy new year!
Timon

--
Timon Vonk