Noob question - simple fix?

Bo Diddly

Feb 24, 2023, 8:49:54 AM2/24/23
to uTracer
Hello group - I just finished the buildout of a uTracer3+.  Cal and testing per manual all checks out.  I thought I'd get more familiar with the GUI (3.11) before building out the enclosure and wiring up all the sockets. But...

When testing a 12AX7 and EL84, with socket pins connected to board via test leads, I am unable to get a 0V grid curve for either triode or pentode.  Seems like the threshold to get Ia is -0.25V.  The other grid voltage curves seem to plot ok (spot checks with published data are in similar ballpark), but the 0V curve is just a flat 0mA line.

Am I doing something wrong in not being able to get a 0V grid I(Va or Vs) curve?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Bo

Bo Diddly

Feb 24, 2023, 1:15:21 PM2/24/23
to uTracer

Please disregard this post, it is a duplicate