Re: Digest for utracer@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Charles Rydel

Jan 31, 2023, 4:56:00 PM1/31/23
to utr...@googlegroups.com
the cathodes are connected together IMO...

Bien à vous,

Charles Rydel

Le dimanche 29 janvier 2023 à 06:53:12 UTC+1, utr...@googlegroups.com <utr...@googlegroups.com> a écrit :

Tony Dorris <dorr...@gmail.com>: Jan 28 02:55PM -0600

Where is the information for the connection of a twin triode for q quick
test? I see the connections for the plates using the plate and screen
connection for the plates and I assume the grids get tied together for this
test, but where exactly does the second cathode get connected? I do not see
this in the manual anywhere.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 1:11 PM 'nickb' via uTracer <

--

Tony Dorris
(812) 266-4826