FW: Showcase of Shell Eco-marathon Asia - Malaysian Teams May 24, 2011

yuri sama

May 26, 2011, 11:12:05 AM5/26/11
to UTP SEM 2011

Dear Teams

Thank you for your participation and support in making our SEM Asia 2011 Malaysian Team Showcase on Tuesday a success.

We had 4 student vehicles on display - 2 from UNITEN, one each from UTM KL and UIA as well as static display from teams at 10 booths and around 170 student participants and lecturers in attendance.

We wish you all the best as your prepare for SEM Asia which is less than 40 days away.

I have attached the criteria for the Best Malaysian Team Award 2011 FYI. All Malaysian teams interested to participate in this award must provide a written document highlighting their achievements in each of the categories as outlined in item 6 (see attached doc) and email their submission to semas...@gmail.com by July 30, 2011. This document and its contents will form the basis of the judges’ and the various SEM Leads’ deliberation.

See you at Sepang!

Mark Devan
Planning & Operations Advisor
Corporate Affairs
Shell Malaysia
Bangunan Shell
Off Jalan Semantan
Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Tel: +6 03 2084 3662
Fax: +6 03 2091 2990
Mobile: +6 012 669 7002
Email: mark....@shell.com

The Best Malaysian Team Criteria 2011.pdf