Fwd: FW: SEM Asia 2011 - Send Off for Malaysian Teams on May 5

yuri sama

Apr 6, 2011, 10:12:25 AM4/6/11
to UTP SEM 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zainal Ambri B A Karim - Dr (ACADEMIC/UTP) <am...@petronas.com.my>
Date: Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM
Subject: FW: SEM Asia 2011 - Send Off for Malaysian Teams on May 5
To: yuri sama <mitoy...@gmail.com>

Dear Team

Thanks for your responses to my earlier email.

Here’s a quick update on the date for the event – we’re now looking at 2 possible dates May 24 or 25 (and will inform you once we’ve locked this in)

Time:           9:00am 2:00pm

Venue:          Auditorium Cempaka Sari, Presint 3 (next to Palace of Justice) – same venue as last year.

Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya

Putrajaya

Will update you again once the date is confirmed.

Thanks.

Date:           Thursday, May 5, 2011

Venue:  Auditorium Cempaka Sari

Putrajaya (Opposite Palace of Justice)

Programme

7:00 – 8:00     Arrival of students

8:00 – 9:00     Breakfast

9:00 – 9:45     Technical Briefing - Colin

                Q&As

10:00 – 10:45   Safety Briefing - Zul

                Q&As

Flag-Off Event

11:00 – 11:05   Welcome by emcee

11:05 – 11:15   Speech 1 VIP 1

11:15 – 11:25   Speech 2 VIP 2

11:25 – 11:30   Act of send off/photo ops

11:30 – 12:00   Tea Break

12:00 – 13:00   Students continue with briefing

13:00 – 14:00   Lunch for students

End

Mark Devan
Planning & Operations Advisor
Corporate Affairs
Shell Malaysia
Bangunan Shell
Off Jalan Semantan
Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Tel: +6 03 2084 3662
Fax: +6 03 2091 2990
Mobile: +6 012 669 7002
Email: mark....@shell.com

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of PETRONAS or its Group of Companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by PETRONAS or any of the companies within the Group.

--
Best Regards,
Mohamad Syahmie Bin Kamsul

sookharn jhssh

Apr 6, 2011, 11:03:21 AM4/6/11
to utp-se...@googlegroups.com
is it jst gathering and briefing on SEM?

yuri sama

Apr 6, 2011, 11:36:11 AM4/6/11
to utp-se...@googlegroups.com
nope, its a kind of ceremony of team SEM from msia...
before entering the competitn..
they want to give extra spirit to us before the competitn,,
and it also some kind of sharing session with others teams,,,