Fwd: FW: Send-off for Malaysian Teams 2011

yuri sama

Apr 26, 2011, 7:26:10 AM4/26/11
to UTP SEM 2011
what should we say team?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zainal Ambri B A Karim - Dr (ACADEMIC/UTP) <am...@petronas.com.my>
Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:54 PM
Subject: FW: Send-off for Malaysian Teams 2011
To: yuri sama <mitoy...@gmail.com>, Yasser Rifemi <yasser...@gmail.com>

From: sem asia2011 [mailto:semas...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 April 2011 16:03
To: athir...@yahoo.com
Subject: Send-off for Malaysian Teams 2011

Hi Teams!

With regard to the Send-off for Malaysian Teams event that will be held on May 24 2011, we would like you to confirm your attendance with the details below before Friday, April 29 2011.

  1. Do not forget to provide the attendees full names and designation (if lecturers). We’d like to invite all 8 team members as well as your teacher advisors – let us know how many will be attending? If more would like to join let us know.
  2. We would really appreciate if you can bring your vehicle for display at the event and take part in the symbolic flag-off. Will your vehile be ready to participate?
  3. If your vehicle is not ready for the flag-off then we’d like to invite you to set up a static display on the designs/drawings/technology behind your vehicle. Do ensure that your display is interactive and engaging so visitors can see and touch your vehicle. We will provide you with a table/2 chairs and a power outlet – you’ll need to bring the rest for your display
  4. Tell us about your car- how is the progress to date? How many percent have you completed? Send to us at semas...@gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

--
Regards,

Nurul Athirah

Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2011

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of PETRONAS or its Group of Companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by PETRONAS or any of the companies within the Group.

--
Best Regards,
Mohamad Syahmie Bin Kamsul

nurul razak