CampusCamp March proposal

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

Nov 25, 2011, 7:24:55 AM11/25/11
to UTP Open Source Society
I saw the proposal in gdocs, noticed that its 1 room.

If possible try getting 2 rooms for this time around. Target to run it
big, do big promotion.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

lonel...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2011, 8:17:39 AM11/25/11
to utp...@googlegroups.com
Oh wait, I forgot, how about pocket D?

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

Nov 25, 2011, 9:51:25 AM11/25/11
to utp...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 9:17 PM, <lonel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh wait, I forgot, how about pocket D?

well, if you can get the 2 smaller rooms at pocket D, they are great!
.. but might need to go through JPSP, which might be harder without
club.

Zeffree Kan

Nov 25, 2011, 9:56:21 AM11/25/11
to utp...@googlegroups.com