HITB2011KUL HackWEEKDAY Invitation

1 view

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

Sep 7, 2011, 10:19:20 AM9/7/11
to aliza_...@petronas.com.my, bah...@gmail.com, foong...@petronas.com.my, mfadzil...@petronas.com.my, yewkwa...@petronas.com.my, Ahmad Rasky B Asorudin (ITDEPT/UTP), Dr Kamil, Jalé Ahmad © ®, mnoor_...@petronas.com.my, Mr Hilmi, Mr Izzatdin, Mr Low, Mr Sani, Ms Shakira, Ms Shuhani, Syntech R&D, UTP Open Source Society
This is an invitation for students/lecturers to join us for
HackWEEKDAY - the first 24-hour hackthon held alongside HITB2011KUL!.

Kicking off at 13:37 MYT on the 12th of October (conference day 1) at
the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, the main aim of this 24-hour
code-off is for developers to come together under one roof to
brainstorm and work on security related code/projects.

We've got a few different projects lined up from reviving and kick
starting some new Firefox plugins to writing Maltego transforms (the
folks from Paterva will be joining us) and even contributing code to a
new analytics based DNS engine!

Participants will benefit greatly from learning from the best
developer that we hand-picked ourself through the application process.
You will not only be coding but also meet those who are the experts in
the security industry to broaden their knowledge.

There is no charge to take part, just fill up the application form in
the link given below and indicate which university you are from.
Applicants will however be filtered by the HackWEEKDAY Team based on
the information provided in the form, so make sure you impress us!.

As an invited developer for HackWEEKDAY you will receive:

* A FREE seat to HITB2011KUL on October 12th and 13th valued at MYR999
* Access to the HackWEEKDAY 'arena'
* Food and drinks for the 24-hour period
* Wired access to the 100Mbps high speed fiber network
* A chance to chillax with the HITB crew and speakers and have some fun

For further details and to register / apply, please see:
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2011kul/?page_id=1875

We look forward to seeing you in October!!!

--
Regards,

Izhar Firdaus @ KageSenshi
HITB Conference Crew,
Hack in The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd. Suite 26.3, Level 26, Menara IMC,
No. 8 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hp: +601-73723789
Tel: +603-20394724