CampusCamp is tomorrow

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

Nov 17, 2011, 10:31:24 PM11/17/11
to UTP Open Source Society
Greetings.

The inaugural CampusCamp is happening tomorrow at 01-02-04. We
currently have 9 talks submitted , mostly on computer stuff. You can
view the full list here:
http://campuscamp.org/utp-campuscamp-nov-2011/sessions .

The event will start at around 12:00 hrs, and we'll immediately start
the talks at 13:00 as we have only 1 room. If you are tweeting about
it, please use the hashtag #campuscamputp. Do take pictures and blog
about the event too :D.

See you there tomorrow, and please bring your friends to this campuscamp too!.

Regards,

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Zeffree Kan

Nov 18, 2011, 5:12:59 PM11/18/11
to utp...@googlegroups.com
argh.sorry guys.