Are you interested to join GSoC 2011?

Faruq

Feb 25, 2011, 4:43:13 AM2/25/11
to utm...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I compile very small amount of organization that are planning to apply for GSoC 2011. I will update it day by day until the official announcement from Google itself. Lets hope they can be part of GSoC'11. I made this for informational purpose. If you would like to help, this is the link http://goo.gl/rq0dw

This is not the official list. I belief GSoC is not an objective, this is just part of your journey in contributing to the open source community. Im student too and i have problem in finding the organization before the official announcement.

The official GSoC 2011 webpage: http://socghop.appspot.com/

Elvin Ting

Feb 25, 2011, 11:08:27 PM2/25/11
to UTM Open Source Software Group