Bash helpers for sshuttle

Huiming Teo

Apr 3, 2012, 2:56:33 AM4/3/12
to utm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Long time since my last post I guess :)

I have some time recently and started to blog again. Does anyone in the group use sshuttle, a lightweight network tunneling tool? I wrote a post [1] about its daily usage examples and a few Bash helpers to make it easier to use.

I'm looking for network tunneling alternatives similar to sshuttle, any good suggestion?

Mohammad Hafiz mypapit (9W2WTF)

Apr 3, 2012, 3:25:47 AM4/3/12
to utm...@googlegroups.com
Hey welcome back Teo!

great blog you have there, where's your old blog?

something real at :
Blog : http://blog.mypapit.net
Website : http://mypapit.net

Yahoo ID: papit58

Codes:
http://code.google.com/u/mypapit
http://freshmeat.net/users/papit01

GPG Public Key: mypapit_public.key

Teo Hui Ming

Apr 3, 2012, 3:54:10 AM4/3/12
to utm...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Mohammad Hafiz mypapit (9W2WTF)
<myp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey welcome back Teo!
>
> great blog you have there, where's your old blog?

I lost it, I guess :) Great to meet you here! mypapit

--
Huiming

Tan Kean Siong

Apr 4, 2012, 9:12:34 AM4/4/12
to utm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Teo and mypapit,

Glad to see the mail for the group!

Lightweight network tunneling tools? Onion routing - TOR? But somehow it works prettyslow for me.

Cheers,
Tan Kean Siong

Teo Hui Ming

Apr 4, 2012, 9:58:43 AM4/4/12
to utm...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Tan Kean Siong <tankea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Teo and mypapit,

> Lightweight network tunneling tools? Onion routing - TOR? But somehow it
> works prettyslow for me.

Siong, it's just like SSH forwarding, nothing fancy :)

--
Huiming

Khian Hui Poh

Apr 5, 2012, 4:57:22 PM4/5/12
to utm...@googlegroups.com

Kean siong,

Try dns tunneling. Haha

sanchez

Apr 6, 2012, 11:50:16 AM4/6/12
to UTM Open Source Software Group
Hi fei,

Dns tunneling is slow and prolly leads to unresponsiveness.