mouse support

Wojciech Leśniak

Jun 8, 2020, 1:26:04 AM6/8/20
to UtilFr
hello!
your program is great

could you add mose support for shortcuts - for example Ctrl + RMB or Shift + MMB
 ...would be even better!

Guillaume

Jun 14, 2020, 11:41:23 PM6/14/20
to UtilFr
Hi,

I agree that better mouse support would improve Clavier+.
Similar ideas have come up a few times.

Finding a good syntax isn't easy however:
- There is no standard syntax for clicks in hotkey names.
- Mouse operations would need multiple extra names for the 3 buttons + double-clicks.
- A syntax such as Ctrl + RMB would not support mouse moves.

So far I'm leaning toward adding special commands to explicitly press special keys and keep them down, something like: [{KeysDown,Ctrl + Alt}]...[{KeysDown}]

It combines with the existing commands to enable various usage patterns:
[{KeysDown,Ctrl}][{MouseButton,LD}][{MouseMoveBy,100,100}][{MouseButton,LU}]
[{KeysDown,Shift}][[program.exe]][{Wait,500}][{KeysDown}]
[{KeysDown,Alt}]ABCD[{KeysDown}]EFGH

I need to think about it more.

Wojciech Leśniak

Jun 15, 2020, 12:17:25 AM6/15/20
to uti...@googlegroups.com
ok
(I believe in you)
cheers!

--
Vous avez reçu ce message car vous êtes abonné au groupe UtilFr de Google Groupes.
Pour gérer votre abonnement : http://groups.google.com/group/utilfr?hl=fr

Wojciech Leśniak

Jun 15, 2020, 12:24:51 AM6/15/20
to uti...@googlegroups.com
Such shortcuts are possible in AutoHotkey, I use for example Alt + RMB for 'previous page' in web browsers and it works...

Guillaume

Jul 3, 2020, 7:51:40 PM7/3/20
to UtilFr
Update: I have implemented [{KeysDown}] as described earlier. It seems to work fine, with just a few edge cases e.g. interactions with [|...|] that I may be able to fix.

(Not thoroughly tested, may have bugs.)

Robert Feal-Martinez

Jul 10, 2021, 7:01:52 AM7/10/21
to UtilFr
I have found the special text for the mouse, what I don't understand is how I can use say [{MouseButton,L}] to activate a specific function. For example I use a mouse to press a specific button in a game. How do I set up a single key to carry out the function. I can see no way to do this. Obviously what I need to be able to do is click on the in game button in question and have it register on a shortcut single key, in my case it would be button 000 on Number Pad. I hope I have explained this OK.