How can I trigger a "Win + o" shortcut?

Lucas Rolff

Feb 21, 2021, 5:45:43 PM2/21/21
to UtilFr
I'm trying to use "Win + o" as a shortcut (I've even disabled Windows Hotkeys completely) - however, the program doesn't let me use it as a shortcut at all.

Win + Shift + o works, but since I use that for another one already, I'd like to map it to Win + o.

I also tried putting it in the .ini file directly, and restarting the program - without luck.

Thanks in advance!

Guillaume

Feb 21, 2021, 7:21:45 PM2/21/21
to UtilFr
If the "Shortcut" Clavier+ dialog box doesn't allow you to enter a keystroke, then it means that Windows reserves the keystroke for itself and Clavier+ cannot use it (editing the configuration file won't help).

Lucas Rolff

Feb 22, 2021, 7:54:22 AM2/22/21
to UtilFr
Thanks Guillaume - I managed to solve it with AutoHotkey for that specific shortcut instead (and keeping everything else in Clavier+)

- Lucas