Gmail Accounts

Khoa Tran

Sep 16, 2004, 1:00:38 AM9/16/04
I still have so many Gmail Invitations which I don't know how to spend. For
those who want and haven't got one, leave your email here and I'll invite
you.

Khoa

Jon Paulk

Sep 16, 2004, 12:38:38 AM9/16/04
I'll take one, jpa...@mail.utexas.edu

Thanks

RedHashish

Sep 16, 2004, 7:56:47 AM9/16/04
I don´t know if i´m too insolent but could i take one?
Diego
(Spain)
d...@eresmas.net

"Khoa Tran" <kh...@khoatran.com> escribió en el mensaje

Khoa Tran

Sep 16, 2004, 11:35:37 AM9/16/04
Here you go:
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-532f7dc540-8504f0067b-5f8c098377

"Jon Paulk" <jpa...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message

Khoa Tran

Sep 16, 2004, 1:21:39 PM9/16/04
It turns out interestingly that there're quite a few non-DSers checking this
newsgroup, although not all DSers look at it.

"Khoa Tran" <kh...@khoatran.com> wrote in message

Andres Santiago Perez-Bergquist

Sep 16, 2004, 3:16:11 PM9/16/04
In article <ciceii$jf1$1...@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,
"Khoa Tran" <kh...@khoatran.com> wrote:

>It turns out interestingly that there're quite a few non-DSers checking this
>newsgroup, although not all DSers look at it.

And then there's a few cranky old folks like me that have never
bothered to delete it from our subscription list and are still using
UT's news server, despite the fact that I graduated the year before the
oldest of you current undergrads started, assuming none of you have been
around more than four years.

Mail: and...@mapache.org || Web: http://mapache.org
"Ceci n'est pas un 'sig block'."

Tiger Spot

Sep 16, 2004, 6:54:47 PM9/16/04
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:16:11 -0400, Andres Santiago Perez-Bergquist
<and...@mapache.org> wrote in
<andres-B1FA9C....@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>:

>In article <ciceii$jf1$1...@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,
> "Khoa Tran" <kh...@khoatran.com> wrote:
>
>>It turns out interestingly that there're quite a few non-DSers checking this
>>newsgroup, although not all DSers look at it.
>
> And then there's a few cranky old folks like me that have never
>bothered to delete it from our subscription list and are still using
>UT's news server, despite the fact that I graduated the year before the
>oldest of you current undergrads started, assuming none of you have been
>around more than four years.

Inertia: It's not just for physics any more.

--Theresa
http://tiger_spot.mapache.org

Harrison

Sep 17, 2004, 7:10:14 AM9/17/04
Please send me a g-mail account to harr...@comcast.net . Thanks.

Kyle Penner

Sep 17, 2004, 9:05:12 AM9/17/04
I have Gmail invites too! 6 of them. They keep refilling.
Send email to kylep...@gmail.com.

Daniel Brown

Oct 6, 2004, 4:33:01 PM10/6/04
Andres Santiago Perez-Bergquist says:
> Web: http://mapache.org

Oo, neat. You made some Haskell things.

Your (Haskell) page mentions "Error Types" and "Extended Prelude for
Gofer", but doesn't provide any source. Are you planning on "working out
the exact details of the license under which [you] will distribute
[them]" anytime soon?

I'm a Haskell fan and would be interested in seeing those two.

danb

--
Daniel Brown
www.utacm.org

Andres Santiago Perez-Bergquist

Oct 7, 2004, 5:36:44 AM10/7/04
In article <ck1kpt$9sq$1...@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,
Daniel Brown <da...@cs.utexas.edu> wrote:

>Andres Santiago Perez-Bergquist says:
>> Web: http://mapache.org
>
>Oo, neat. You made some Haskell things.
>
>Your (Haskell) page mentions "Error Types" and "Extended Prelude for
>Gofer", but doesn't provide any source. Are you planning on "working out
>the exact details of the license under which [you] will distribute
>[them]" anytime soon?
>
>I'm a Haskell fan and would be interested in seeing those two.

Hmm...it has been seven years since I put that up, hasn't it? I
should probably get around to actually posting the code or deleting the
reference. I still have it lying around, but damned if I remember what
it actually does...

Daniel Brown

Oct 7, 2004, 10:37:36 PM10/7/04
Andres Santiago Perez-Bergquist says:
> In article <ck1kpt$9sq$1...@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,
> Daniel Brown <da...@cs.utexas.edu> wrote:
>
>>Andres Santiago Perez-Bergquist says:
>>> Web: http://mapache.org
>>
>>Oo, neat. You made some Haskell things.
>>
>>Your (Haskell) page mentions "Error Types" and "Extended Prelude for
>>Gofer", but doesn't provide any source. Are you planning on "working out
>>the exact details of the license under which [you] will distribute
>>[them]" anytime soon?
>>
>>I'm a Haskell fan and would be interested in seeing those two.
>
> Hmm...it has been seven years since I put that up, hasn't it? I
> should probably get around to actually posting the code or deleting the
> reference. I still have it lying around, but damned if I remember what
> it actually does...

Well tell me it's ever posted.