Lab 5 submission

Rustam Miftakhutdinov

May 9, 2005, 1:36:09 PM5/9/05
How should we submit lab 5? The webpage does not specify a command.

Rustam & Nazgol

Yiu Fai Sit

May 9, 2005, 6:32:23 PM5/9/05
Rustam Miftakhutdinov wrote:

> How should we submit lab 5? The webpage does not specify a command.
>
> Rustam & Nazgol

You should do the same thing as in lab4, i.e. put everything in a jar
archive call FileSystem.jar and submit it using the following command:

/lusr/bin/turnin --submit yfsit lab5 FileSystem.jar

Note that the destination is lab5, not lab4.

Sit

Yiu Fai Sit

May 9, 2005, 6:41:04 PM5/9/05
The web page has been updated to include the instructions of turning in the
project.

Sit