Is it just me or did the exam include subjects we didn't cover in class?

Salah

Feb 3, 2008, 12:37:03 PM2/3/08
to UTAMBA
I've noticed at the end of the exam a few questions that we didn't
cover in class. Anyone out there feel the same way or was I asleep in
class when he discussed explicit cost?

Paul Ulrich

Feb 4, 2008, 4:47:28 AM2/4/08
to UTAMBA
I didn't hear anything about explicit cost in the lectures. I was
able to find it in the book. Chapter 12, page 245. Luckily I was
able to guess right:
Because these costs require the firm to pay out some
money, they are called explicit costs.
Its a pretty easy definition - it is just what it sounds like it is.
I wish I had chapter 12 with me though - I have to print thtem out one
at a time as we go snce I have the ebook - It would have made it a
little faster on the exam.

Loretta

Feb 5, 2008, 9:23:20 AM2/5/08
to UTAMBA
I agree that he did not cover explicit costs, but thankfully, I
guessed correctly!