e-books

Paul Cook

Feb 22, 2008, 11:31:19 AM2/22/08
to UTAMBA
Does anyone know if there are any e-book formats for the management
book? Maybe I can take my hardback back.

kerchopm

Feb 22, 2008, 1:51:27 PM2/22/08
to UTAMBA
The management text is available in e-format from iChapters, the same
source as for the Mankiw text for ECON 5311. Cut & paste this link:

http://www.ichapters.com/tl1/en/US/storefront/ichapters?cmd=catDisplayStyle&OP=search&domProductQueryName=management%20chuck%20williams

I believe the cost is $91.49 if this is the route you want to go.

David

Feb 24, 2008, 7:47:14 PM2/24/08
to UTAMBA
I just got the ebook, and I wished I hadn't. The DRM is annoying to
say the least. At least you can sell the book back when you get done
with it, but the files that you download from iChapters for this book
become useless after this semester. The ECON book on iChapters was
just fine, but this book is not worth it, if they are only going to
give us the book for a semester it should be cheaper than $90. That's
my take on it anyhow.

Loretta

Feb 24, 2008, 9:43:01 PM2/24/08
to UTAMBA
I have to agree with David. The unsealer is very annoying to work with
and turning the pages is quite annoying as it "skips" around. It is
not set up like the Econ book. I wish I had bought the hardback book.