Class video

Lee

Jan 29, 2008, 7:41:30 AM1/29/08
to UTAMBA
Is the video we are watching going to be on the test?

Ana Ortega

Jan 29, 2008, 9:30:12 AM1/29/08
to UTAMBA
I don't think so...

Dionte

Jan 29, 2008, 9:43:31 AM1/29/08
to UTAMBA
Only material from the slides will be tested

On Jan 29, 6:41 am, Lee <lwbrow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted

Aditya Vyas

Feb 5, 2008, 10:26:55 PM2/5/08
to UTAMBA
Video also!!!  flat world itself is not done yet.
But I don't think video is there, as he said 4 questions will be there, 3 from EOE (that too portion covered after mid-term) and 1 from flat world.

On Feb 5, 2008 8:59 PM, <uta...@gmail.com> wrote:

Its going to be on the final.  I hope you all are taking notes - or
buy some notes for the video.

On Jan 29, 8:43 am, Dionte <dio...@tx.rr.com> wrote:
> Only material from the slides will be tested
>
> On Jan 29, 6:41 am, Lee <lwbrow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Is the video we are watching going to be on the test?- Hide quoted text -

Loretta

Feb 6, 2008, 9:42:59 AM2/6/08
to UTAMBA
Where can I buy notes for the video? People sitting at the back of
class can't read the subtitles and follow along with the video. Also,
the audio problem (sound going in/out) doesn't help. :(

How will the final be structured? I remember Dr. Meiners saying it
will be in essay form, but how many questions? And, will there be
other forms of questions (multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc.)
besides the essay alone?

Ana Ortega

Feb 6, 2008, 11:14:26 AM2/6/08
to UTAMBA
look what I found:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheights/

hopefully that will help

Loretta

Feb 7, 2008, 9:13:14 AM2/7/08
to UTAMBA
Thanks, Ana! You are awesome!! :)~

Paul Ulrich

Feb 11, 2008, 11:58:22 AM2/11/08
to UTAMBA
Contrary to an earlier post, apparently the video will not be tested
on the final exam, which I believe will be Monday, February 18.

Salah sent this email to the professor,
And he apparently got this succinct reply from the professor:
> no
So it looks like the test will not include any questions from
Commanding Heights.

Nathan Worley

Feb 11, 2008, 12:19:38 PM2/11/08
to Paul Ulrich, UTAMBA
Dr. Meiners has said that the final will most likely be on Saturday,
Feb 16th. As he will be absent on that day.