Discussion on best-economics-for-america

Jason Turk

Jan 20, 2008, 6:38:32 PM1/20/08
to UTAMBA
Not sure the reasoning for this pitch. Is it who you really intend to
vote for and you're making a statement? Are you trying to stir up
controversy and spark up a debate? It seems to serve no purpose
whatsoever. My time is more valuable than this. I hate to see this
become a trend. Can we not have any advertisements on this group
site?

Dionte

Jan 21, 2008, 11:17:53 AM1/21/08
to UTAMBA
I am thinking it is intended to initiate dialogue about economic
policy from each presidential candidate's perspective. Advertisement
or not...I think it is a relevant topic for discussion within the
framework of "pitching" economic stability.

Jason Turk

Jan 21, 2008, 1:49:27 PM1/21/08
to UTAMBA
If that is the case, then the discussion needs to be stated that way,
not just simply a banner ad of your favorite candidate. I think it
was a political advertisement/statement. The statement you bring up
about economic policies of the candidates is a worthy discussion.