Berkshire Hathaway Letters to the Shareholders

Kesha

Mar 11, 2008, 11:08:16 PM3/11/08
to UTAMBA, jqu...@uta.edu
Hey Class,

Below is a link to all of the Berkshire Hathaway Letters to the
Shareholders that Herbert Beckwith was referring to in class on
Monday.

I've only read a couple of the most recent letters. I enjoy reading
them because the letters reflect Mr. Buffet's friendly and comical
personality.

So hopefully you all are able to incorporate some of these letters
into your newly developed list of reading materials.

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/letters.html

Enjoy,

Kesha Richmond
Emerging Leader -- Claims Adjuster
GEICO Auto Insurance

uta...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2008, 9:50:25 PM3/13/08
to UTAMBA
Thank you for that link, that is a good link everyone should read
those letters. Someone turned me onto those a few years ago and I
read about 23 of them then. In fact, I was just reading the 2007
yesterday. I've been doing some research on the company because I was
thinking about opening up my first Roth, and I think a share of their
B class stock would be perfect to put into that IRA account. I think
I could accomplish this through Zecco. But I'm not sure because I
couldn't find anyone on the internet who wrote about doing this.