Python Jobs @ Dealertrack

Alan Harwood

Jul 9, 2015, 3:13:35 PM7/9/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
Dealertrack in South Jordan has two openings for Python Engineers.

  • The first is a Full-time position for a senior level python developer.  This position is for someone who is web-savvy and experience/interest in current technologies such as: REST, docker, flask, django, sql, nosql. More details here.
  • The second position is a 3 month contract for a senior level python developer.  We are looking for someone that can hit the ground running with: python, flask, sql, REST.

Contact me directly or use the link above to apply online if interested.