Talk next week? Real-time web apps with (just) Python and Postgres

Brent Tubbs

May 11, 2015, 7:03:45 PM5/11/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com, gar...@cs1893.com
Hey all,

I'm presenting on this topic at a conference at the end of this month (http://summit.pywaw.org/). I'd love to present to a smaller group first and get some feedback. We should be able to get meeting space at the very cool Church & State co-working venue (4th South and 3rd East).

Anyone interested in hearing a talk on this topic on some evening from May 18 through May 21? (Mon-Thur next week.)

If you're interested, please let me know which of those night is best, and I'll book the space.

Thanks!
Brent

Bruce Boyes

May 11, 2015, 7:19:38 PM5/11/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com

yes, and tue or thu best for me. 'real time' and 'web app' don't usually get used together, at least in the loop times I work with (1 hz to 1 Khz) so I'm curious to hear more.

Brent Tubbs

May 12, 2015, 10:37:47 AM5/12/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com, gar...@cs1893.com
Well we're talking "soft" real time (websockets), not audio processing or industrial control systems.

It sounds like Tuesday is best for the largest number of people.  I'll try to get that set up.

Looking forward to meeting you guys,

Brent

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Bruce Boyes <bbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

yes, and tue or thu best for me. 'real time' and 'web app' don't usually get used together, at least in the loop times I work with (1 hz to 1 Khz) so I'm curious to hear more.

Brent Tubbs

May 15, 2015, 5:33:01 PM5/15/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
We're all set for this coming Tuesday (May 18), at 8 PM.

Location:

Church and State
370 South 300 East, Salt Lake City, UT

If you could RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/SLCPython/events/222463470/ that would be helpful, in case the group outgrows the room.