WordCamp Utah 2010: August 28th at the U of U

Laura Moncur

Aug 11, 2010, 11:56:04 PM8/11/10
to Laura Moncur

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joseph Scott <jos...@josephscott.org>
Date: August 10, 2010 11:35:11 AM MDT
Subject: [utos-announce] WordCamp Utah 2010

WordCamp Utah 2010 will be held August 28th at University of Utah, in
the Skaggs Biology Building.  This is a great opportunity to spend a
day with local WordPress developers, users, and fans of all kinds!
Presentations will cover a range of topics, with two tracks running
throughout the day.

Our keynote speaker this year is Matt Mullenweg, founding developer of
WordPress, the open source blogging software that runs millions of sites
around the world. In 2005, he started Automattic, the company behind
WordPress.com, Akismet, Gravatar, bbPress, IntenseDebate, and BuddyPress.
His blog is at http://ma.tt/.

Just getting started or looking for a little help with your WordPress
questions?  We'll have a Genius Bar where you get some help.

And finally, at WordCamp Utah 2010 we'll get an answer to that
question you've always wondered about, Will WordPress Blend?
http://2010.utah.wordcamp.org/2010/07/15/will-it-blend/

The vital details:

Registration:   http://wordcamputah2010.eventbrite.com/ ($20 + Eventbrite fee)
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/wordcamputah