Last Minute GIMP Class at ERGS THIS Saturday at 12pm

Laura Moncur

Nov 16, 2010, 8:06:30 AM11/16/10
to Utah CodeAway Mailing List, anno...@utos.org
If you missed my GIMP class at the UT Open Source Conference, I am doing an impromptu encore presentation at ERGS this Saturday. Here is the description:

GIMP 101: Make your pictures pop!
Subjects covered: rotate, crop, enhance levels, enhance color balance, enhance brightness-contrast, red eye removal, add a smile, retouch, straighten, and effects: edge blur

If you are reluctant to pay to upgrade to the newest Photoshop, come to this class and learn how to do the same things in GIMP.

The cost for the class is $20 and there are only NINE spots, so you MUST pay for the class by FRIDAY to reserve your spot.

Pay for the class at the ERGS Donation site:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=ZIXXTDqFzLkNF4b_fzuTSHeuLfXnCd4TnWD3FsoElFvWGUgrrg0cvltJyBC&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d9384d85353843a619606282818e091d0

Once you have paid for the class, please email me at la...@moncur.biz to reserve your spot.

The class is being taught at The ElectroRegeneration Society (ERGS)
http://ergsoc.org/
555 S 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=555+S+400+W,+Salt+Lake+City,+UT

All proceeds for the class go directly to ERGS. Our goal is to conquer the digital divide, so even if you don't want to take the class, feel free to donate to our cause.