Make Your Holiday Photos POP! Advanced GIMP Class at ERGS 01-15-11 at 1pm

1 view

Laura Moncur

Dec 11, 2010, 2:11:43 PM12/11/10
to Utah CodeAway Mailing List, anno...@utos.org
If you enjoyed my GIMP class at the UT Open Source Conference, I am doing a more advanced class at The Electroregeneration Society in January. There are only nine seats available in the classroom, so sign up NOW to reserve yours.

Make Your Holiday Photos POP!
Saturday January 15, 2011, 1pm-2pm
ERGS 555 S 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT

Class Description:
Trying to take pictures of a large group is difficult. Once you get the baby to smile, the three year old is looking the other direction. This class teaches you Face Swapping. You will need to bring at least two photos that you need corrected (otherwise you'll be practicing on photos of my family). Additionally, if there are other holiday photos that are in need of editing, please bring them as well and we'll tackle them.

The cost for the class is $20 and there are only NINE spots, so you MUST pay
for the class by FRIDAY 01-14-11 to reserve your spot.

Pay for the class at the ERGS Donation site by clicking the DONATE button and paying $20:

http://ergsoc.org/

Once you have paid for the class, please email me at la...@moncur.biz to
reserve your spot.

The class is being taught at The ElectroRegeneration Society (ERGS)
http://ergsoc.org/
555 S 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=555+S+400+W,+Salt+Lake+City,+UT

All proceeds for the class go directly to ERGS. Our goal is to conquer the digital divide, so even if you don't want to take the class, feel free to donate to our cause.