Announcing Kynetx IMPACT / 2011 with Robert Scoble, Doc Searls, Phil Windley, Jeff Lindsay, Sam Ramji and Louis Gray

1 view

Laura Moncur

Feb 10, 2011, 6:53:21 PM2/10/11
to Utah CodeAway Mailing List
Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kynetx IMPACT / 2011" <imp...@kynetx.com>
Date: February 8, 2011 1:30:05 PM MST
Subject: Announcing Kynetx IMPACT / 2011 with Robert Scoble, Doc Searls, Phil Windley, Jeff Lindsay, Sam Ramji and Louis Gray

You're receiving this e-mail because you have a Kynetx account or have expressed interest in web development.

Impact/2011

Facebook Like Button Tweet Button

E-MAIL NOT PRETTY? VIEW IT IN YOUR WEB BROWSER!

$79, Early-bird Special $149, Full Package (Tuesday & Wednesday) $129, Wednesday Only

The Only Live Web Event

Impact/2011 — presented by Kynetx — is the only event about the creation and development of the Live Web.

March 22 & 23

Salt Lake City

The Live Web promises to give users access to relevant information and services from dozens or even hundreds of data streams across the Web, on their terms. The Live Web is comprised of apps and services that create new value by dynamically correlating the events, data streams, and contexts that the user cares about.

We have assembled a list of important industry influencers who have shaped the web as we have it today, and who continue to drive the way we use technology. These industry giants will share their vision for the future of the web and how we can achieve it today.

Hands-on & Inspiring

This 2-day conference includes a mix of hands-on sessions and inspiring presentations. The hands-on session will get you directly into building applications with Kynetx and other services. Sessions include presentations and talks that will show you existing technologies like Twilio, Apigee, and Mashery to inspire you in your quest to build killer applications.

Join us — and the growing community of Kynetx developers — for this exciting, informative, and valuable conference.

I can haz impact?

REGISTER NOW!

Register before February 11th for an early-bird discount!

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Jeff Lindsay
Jeff Lindsay
Doc Searles