Utah Social Media Directory

1 view

Laura Moncur

Nov 11, 2010, 5:34:06 PM11/11/10
to Utah CodeAway Mailing List

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mark Morgan <Ma...@iGlobalGreetings.com>
Date: November 9, 2010 12:43:08 PM MST
To: Laura Moncur <la...@moncur.biz>
Subject: Re: Utah CodeAway Email Group

By the way, we have got the Social Media Directory working. If you know any people that need work or need promoting, let them know about the site. We will be providing this resource to Chambers of Commerce and directly to biz that want to integrate Social into there businesses.

http://socialmediadirectory.org

Hope to see you and Mike soon,
Mark

Mark Morgan

Nov 12, 2010, 12:45:52 AM11/12/10
to utahco...@googlegroups.com
Laura,

Thanks for sending this out. I would have worded it a little more carefully had I known you would provide this service. Your great.

How many people did you send it to?

Thanks again,
Mark