Veery

Mia

Sep 1, 2020, 4:17:11 PM9/1/20
to utahbird...@googlegroups.com, ub...@googlegroups.com

I photographed this Veery this morning at 9:54 am at the Mormon Flat Campground on Jeremy Ranch Road. It was a one second wonder, there and gone. I was busy with other birds and my initial impression was just "thrush". Once i got home and pulled the images up on the screen I realized it was a Veery.

Best,
Mia

--

Bird, Nature and Wildlife Photography
Sent from where ever there are birds and wildlife. Have camera and aim to use it. Life is good.

veery mia mcpherson 9495.jpg
veery mia mcpherson 9499.jpg

Tana Hunter

Sep 1, 2020, 11:09:19 PM9/1/20
to Mia, ub...@googlegroups.com, utahbird...@googlegroups.com
❤️

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/utahbirdshotline/1a2963aa-abbd-9f87-2e3b-ae56a4bee622%40onthewingphotography.com.

laumakani

Feb 26, 2021, 7:02:05 PM2/26/21
to UtahBirdsHotline

Is Jeremy Ranch Road drivable all the way across?

Margaret Sloan

David Wheeler

Feb 26, 2021, 7:06:51 PM2/26/21
to Mia, Bird Hotline, ub...@googlegroups.com
Very nice photos, but look at the date of the post.  This was a summer bird.

Brian Flanagan

Feb 27, 2021, 8:57:31 PM2/27/21
to David Wheeler, Mia, Bird Hotline, ub...@googlegroups.com
I saw a yellow bellied toad today in a tide pool that was pretty coo.

He was a good plump 1 pound and 4 ounces and I gave him some bird feed I keep handy on me.