Christmas Bird Count Schedule

Utah Birds

Dec 5, 2021, 7:03:17 PM12/5/21
to utahbi...@googlegroups.com, Hotline
The 2021-22 Christmas Bird Count season is set to start on the 14th of December.
Here's the schedule for the Utah CBC's that we have so far:

If you have any information to add about the CBC's in Utah please send information to the webm...@utahbirds.org and we can add it to the schedule.

Have a great Charistmas Bird Count Season!

Matthew Wallace

Dec 7, 2021, 4:24:10 PM12/7/21
to Utah Birds, utahbi...@googlegroups.com, Hotline

Is anyone else getting this email many many times after it was initially sent back on Dec. 5th? Or is it just me? This and several other emails keep coming in to my inbox. I don't know if it's got to do with a list-serve setting  or what...

Matthew.

Timothy Gorman

Dec 7, 2021, 4:41:15 PM12/7/21
to m.h.wal...@gmail.com, Utah Birds, utahbi...@googlegroups.com, Hotline

No, it was just sent back one time.

Since they went to googlegroups I can’t get anything posted.  It comes back like my post is spam.

Frustrating.

Timothy Gorman

Dec 7, 2021, 4:42:22 PM12/7/21
to m.h.wal...@gmail.com, Utah Birds, utahbi...@googlegroups.com, Hotline

Well, yes now it is coming back twice each post.

Tim

Is anyone else getting this email many many times after it was initially sent back on Dec. 5th? Or is it just me? This and several other emails keep coming in to my inbox. I don't know if it's got to do with a list-serve setting  or what...

Matthew Wallace

Dec 7, 2021, 5:05:50 PM12/7/21
to Timothy Gorman, Utah Birds, utahbi...@googlegroups.com, Hotline

Interesting. In the span of the few minutes since I sent my deluge of 7 emails I now have 58 of those, including a few responses that are coming in multiples. It makes no sense. I've gone through all the settings in my Gmail account. Nothing even close to what might trigger this. I'm on the verge of unsubscribing and maybe re-subscribing to see what happens...