Need help getting Pilatus battery and wing wheel dolly to Nephi

Utah Soaring

May 7, 2022, 8:38:02 PM5/7/22
to Utah Soaring
Hi, the Pilatus made it to Nephi, and is assembled.  Thanks to those who helped to make this happen.  It will soon be available to anyone to fly.

If you could move the Pilatus battery and wing wheel dolly to the "valley" and/or from the "valley" to Nephi by Saturday, please reply to me or the group.

Bret

Bret Hess

May 7, 2022, 9:59:40 PM5/7/22
to Utah Soaring
The journey starts at Morgan

KU

May 10, 2022, 4:29:10 PM5/10/22
to Utah Soaring
Does the battery and wing wheel still need picked up?
I was going to fly it off the winch this weekend. Is it ready?
Thanks,
Kirk

Bret Hess

May 10, 2022, 4:43:19 PM5/10/22
to Utah Soaring
We do still need someone to pick them up.

About winch launching, I'll respond on groups.google.com/g/utah-winch