Morgan and / or Logan club checkout May 26th thru May 30th

Michael N.

May 17, 2022, 8:47:46 AM5/17/22
to Utah Soaring
I'd like to get a fresh club checkout at either Morgan or Logan, or both.
I've been checked out / flown both sites, but did not fly at all last year.

I did a BFR in February, in Florida, but frankly am a bit rusty and would like to get up with an instructor at either location for some re-familiarization and pattern work as well as club checkouts for flying the club Grob's.

All my original flight instruction was in Grob 103's so I am familiar, but again, I feel pretty rusty and would like to knock the rust off and get back to feeling safe and up to speed.
If possible I'd also like to do some tows from the C.G. hook instead of the nose hook just to re-familiarize myself with that as well.

So I'm looking for instructors to help me out on the above, and I can reserve some glider time once we work out some times to fly.

Thanks all,
Mike Neal

der...@me.com

May 17, 2022, 11:41:57 AM5/17/22
to Utah Soaring
Hi yes I am interested in this too. I see from the OLC that people are flying during weekdays in Logan. Is this the only place that offers tows during the week?
It seems tows in Nephi are only available during the weekend. Is this correct?