What days will we have in tows in Nephi Mon - Sun, July 21-27?

Bret Hess

Jun 19, 2021, 1:45:04 PM6/19/21
to Utah Soaring
I've heard there will be tows in Nephi during this next week before the contest.  Which days?

Bret

mi...@mghendron.net

Jun 19, 2021, 2:19:47 PM6/19/21
to Bret Hess, Utah Soaring, Bruno Vassel, John Gonthier

That’s going to depend on many factors… particularly the interest in tows. You’ll need to check with John and the tow pilots group to see likely. There will for sure be tows on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I would guess, but Sunday may be complicated because it will be a practice day. Not sure how that will be handled.

I’m copying John G. and Bruno.

Best,

Mike

Bret Hess

Jun 19, 2021, 5:07:49 PM6/19/21
to Utah Soaring
Thanks John.  Every day sounds good.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 3:02 PM john gonthier <johngo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Everyday

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 12:18 PM, David Cleveland
Certainly starting Thursday, maybe even Wednesday. John is a bit more tuned into this so I forwarded this to him as well.

DC

Bret Hess

Jun 19, 2021, 5:55:52 PM6/19/21
to Utah Soaring
Bruno said "Club members should not plan on flying starting Sunday unless with an instructor in the mornings during the event"