Where are you uploading flights? (Web scraping project)

Bret Hess

May 16, 2021, 1:06:25 AM5/16/21
to Utah Soaring
I'm thinking of a web scraping project that will collect all the flights each day that club members put on OLC and similar sites, and post a summary with links to them on one of the forum topics you can sign up for soon.

weglide.org is brand new and is gaining a name for itself quickly.   I just started using it. Has a friendlier atmosphere and it's easier to search than OLC and you can upload photos that are linked to points during  your flight to make a "story".  Video links too.

skylines.aero is another common one.

Are there other sites club members use?  I'm hoping there aren't many!

Also does anyone want to help with the web scraping part?

Bret.