Partnership in 2006 Ventus 2B for Sale:

Gene Reinecke

Mar 9, 2022, 1:15:28 PM3/9/22
to Utah Soaring

Hello club members:

I am selling 1-2 shares in my 2006 Shemp-Hirth Ventus 2b to fund some other fun projects I would like to pursue. Partner(s) will purchase 33-50% of glider and share in expenses annually. I prefer glider to be based at Nephi, we can discuss other Utah airports. I expect to use it 10-20 days per year including a regional contest or fun fly-in in alternating years. Scheduling can be coordinated in advance so everyone gets their flying in.

Glider is in excellent shape, has approximately 670 hours. It is equipped with Clearnav II display, Trig transponder and ADS-B out, FLARM, nose hook and CG hook (installed to use club winch,) and a new seat cushion with Comfor foam pads.  Trailer is in excellent condition, has 1.5 year old tires including spare. Both glider and trailer are washed and waxed regularly.

Looking for partner(s) with a long term interest in the glider and soaring as a sport.  I would consider investing in a glider hangar for ship.

Call me with questions.

Gene Reinecke

(714) 330 1598