Wasatch Back Plus

R. Stum ~ Salt Lake Randos

Aug 17, 2021, 9:45:15 PM8/17/21
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Group,

Last weekend Hoyt Robey finished the Raspberry Ramble 300, which according to his Strava upload had over 10,000 feet of vert. Ouch. And Jen Kelly finished her first 600K...solo for the most part. She is brave! See her detailed write up which is linked on our Facebook page.

This Saturday we are offering a tough brevet called the Wasatch Back Plus. We are gathering at 06:45 for sign in and departing at 07:00 sharp. If you anticipate finishing after dark please bring your reflective apparel & lights. The start is in Draper as per this page. BCC will also be there with their sign-in but look for Jen Kelly, as she will have the SLR cue sheets and waivers to sign.

Attached are the PDF cue sheets, which are designed to fit 4-up on a legal sheet. If you pre-registered, you will be provided with both a cue sheet at the start. We will have a few extra cue sheets on hand too. Please note that the cue sheets have notes and comments that do not display on your GPS, so study it ahead of time and bring it with you as a backup to your GPS.

Cheers,
Richard
Salt_Lake_Randonneurs_-_Wasatch_Back_200_Plus (1).pdf