Raspberry Ramble 6/16

Ken Moss

Jun 12, 2023, 6:37:11 PM6/12/23
to Utah Randonneuring
SLR's Raspberry Ramble 300/400/600k will be Friday June 16 at 5AM, starting in Logan at the Super 8 Hotel at 865 Main St. The weather forecast is looking ideal, so it should be a great ride!

Brevet Details:

These routes are unchanged from last year, GPS files:

Cue sheets are waiver are attached.

rasram300-cues.pdf
rasram600-cues.pdf
RasRam-Waiver.pdf
rasram400-cues.pdf

Ken Moss

Jun 20, 2023, 12:20:30 PM6/20/23
to Utah Randonneuring
Results from Raspberry Ramble have been certified and posted to RUSA now, so you should be able to use these results to finalize your PBP registration.
Thanks everybody for a great season, and I hope to ride with you more next year!

Hoyt Robey

Jun 20, 2023, 12:21:36 PM6/20/23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all your work Ken!

--
Disclaimer: cycling is enjoyable, but it can also be dangerous. We make no claim that our routes are free from vehicles, bad roads, dogs etc.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

altemu5a

Jun 20, 2023, 12:33:01 PM6/20/23
to Ken Moss, Utah Randonneuring
Thanks Ken.  Enjoyed the visit to Utah too.

Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR

Jun 25, 2023, 11:39:11 PM6/25/23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Next year? The season is over before summer begins?

Any interest in some more 300 or 400s? I would like to.

Cheers,
Richard Stum
Living in the Mountains of Central Utah
Rap Sheet: Rando Richard—Blog | Strava | eoGEAR—Cycling Bags |