Willard Bay Results

Ken Moss

Apr 22, 2024, 2:10:33 PMApr 22
to Utah Randonneuring

Thanks everybody for riding in the Willard Bay & Beyond brevet yesterday. We had great weather and a great turnout, with 17 riders starting the 200k and 6 starting the 100k. Results are now posted

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z3rdGcbBS7nYxPpzvZwq8Y6hlwlJeU9bn9c9K-DRygw/edit?usp=sharing) ,

and have been submitted to RUSA where the results should be available in a few days. Congratulations to Andrea, who set a new women’s course record of 7:36, beating the old record of 7:49 set in 2012! And thanks to all the fast riders who helped me (Ken) set a new fastest 200k time. Get rested, resume training, and I hope to see you all at the 300k on May 11!

at the start snacks and relax at the finish

Please feel free to post any pictures you want to share with the group.

Peter LeCain

Apr 23, 2024, 10:45:28 AMApr 23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that's the largest SLR group I have ever seen! I was Roto-Tilling a garden, what was I thinking? I did get out, on a ride in the afternoon and saw a few of you heading back to Centerville. Congratulations.

--
Disclaimer: cycling is enjoyable, but it can also be dangerous. We make no claim that our routes are free from vehicles, bad roads, dogs etc.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jen Kelly

Apr 23, 2024, 10:45:34 AMApr 23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Such a great day of riding!  Here are my favorite pics from the day:

image.png
image.pngimage.png

Brady Smith

Apr 23, 2024, 10:45:40 AMApr 23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thanks for a great day. I finished with the 7:36 crowd. My previous time on this course was 9:31.

A few shots from the day below.

Best,

BMS

On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 12:10 PM Ken Moss <ken8...@gmail.com> wrote: