Re: [Utah Randos] Digest for utah-randos@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Andrea Christensen

Aug 18, 2023, 3:36:16 PM8/18/23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
So so happy that your treatments are letting you go longer--that's amazing, Richard! I have no business doing a 400k since I've barely been riding this year--too focused on the running--but I'll be rooting for you on the 2nd! And definitely planning to get in at least one or two longer rides with the group next year :)

Andrea

On Sun, Aug 13, 2023 at 5:48 AM <utah-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR" <ric...@eogear.com>: Aug 12 09:50AM -0600

This season I am experimenting with some treatments for a medical issue
that has been sidelined for the past few seasons. So far, so good. I did a
300K permanent yesterday, so now I am encouraged and would prefer to do a
400K on Sept. 2nd "to test the waters," but there are no 400s starting in
Brigham City. But, we could create one, either as a permanent or possibly
as a new brevet. Is anyone interested in joining me? I expect a 400 would
take me 20-22 hours, maybe less if the dynamics of a group or partner work
out.

Cheers,
Richard Stum
Living in the Mountains of Central Utah
Rap Sheet: Rando Richard <http://www.randorichard.com/>—Blog | Strava
<http://www.strava.com/athletes/rando_richard> | eoGEAR
<http://www.eogear.com>—Cycling Bags |
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/eogear> |
Instagram <https://instagram.com/rando_richard> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/eogear_inc>

Yes, the Monte Cristo route is really great in June after the snow has