Red Rock Results

R. Stum ~ Salt Lake Randos

Jun 14, 2021, 9:03:09 PM6/14/21
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings All,

Starting on the 6th, was the combo 600/1000K Red Rock Randonnée. Five riders started, but only two finished their official distance. The unseasonably heat was oppressive causing most to drop out earlier than expected. A narrative and photos are on our Facebook page (link below). Results are now posted. Please review and let me know if I need to tweak anything before I submit them to RUSA.

Next up is the Utah Lake series on June 26th. We will be offering a 200, 300 and 400km. The 300 is a brand new route with a minimal amount of climbing. All will start at 5 am.

Cheers,
Richard