Location change for brevet series 5/11 to Brigham City

Ken Moss

May 6, 2024, 3:17:11 PMMay 6
to Utah Randonneuring
Due to the recent snow on Big Mountain, we need to change the routes for our upcoming brevets this Saturday May 11. Please note that this changes the start location to Brigham City, so if you are coming from out of town, I recommend changing your hotel reservation to Brigham City for our 6:30AM start on Saturday May 11.

The 200k and 300k routes will be the Golden Spike series:

The 100k will be the (reversed) Bear River Valley 100k route, which starts at the same location at the 200/300k in Brigham City, and shares the first 14 miles.

I will be sending out finalized GPS routes and cues sheets in a few days, but I don't expect significant changes to any of these routes vs the 2023 routes.

(Note: although the Bear River Series also has a 200&300k route, those overlap significantly with the Raspberry Ramble which is on our calendar this year, so we will ride the Golden Spike routes for the 200&300k so we can enjoy different roads than RR)

-Ken

Hoyt Robey

May 7, 2024, 11:31:39 AMMay 7
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Planning on the 200 km. Thx
Hoyt

--
Disclaimer: cycling is enjoyable, but it can also be dangerous. We make no claim that our routes are free from vehicles, bad roads, dogs etc.