Wahoo Woes

Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR

Nov 4, 2023, 11:45:00 AM11/4/23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday, after riding a gravel route, my Wahoo ELMENT showed no elevation gain or loss, though the data was captured as it uploaded fine to Strava. Upon doing some research, it appears to be a system-wide problem with Wahoo. Any others experience this?

Cheers,
“Rando” Richard Stum
Living in the Mountains of Central Utah
Rap Sheet: Rando Richard—Blog | Strava | eoGEAR—Cycling Bags |

Michael Behrin

Nov 4, 2023, 10:09:31 PM11/4/23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Yup. Happened to me yesterday.
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2023, at 9:45 AM, Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR <ric...@eogear.com> wrote:

--
Disclaimer: cycling is enjoyable, but it can also be dangerous. We make no claim that our routes are free from vehicles, bad roads, dogs etc.

Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR

Nov 4, 2023, 10:21:19 PM11/4/23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Firmware issue, which they are working on.

Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR

Nov 4, 2023, 10:27:21 PM11/4/23
to utah-...@googlegroups.com

Additionally, on today's ride, the average speed displayed on my Wahoo was a lot lower than what Strava showed after I uploaded it...I wonder if that is related.