2024 ride planning

Ken Moss

Jan 2, 2024, 10:42:41 PMJan 2
to Utah Randonneuring
John Lee has published a great overview of the scheduled American 1200k's for 2024.
I'm still looking at the options and working out my ride schedule for this year. Is anybody else planning on a 1200k for this year?

There's also a lot of rides available in neighboring regions. I've done brevets in Colorado, Arizona, San Diego, and Seattle and had a great time on all of them, with distances of 200k, 600k, and 1200k.
If you want to search for rides in other regions, you can do so here:

wpsu...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2024, 11:11:34 PMJan 2
to utah-...@googlegroups.com
Posting with permission from Ken:

Hi, I’m Wei, the RBA here in San Diego. Want to let you know about our 8k600k brevet - I Have Reservations 600k - scheduled on May 4th this year. We are the first 8k600k event on the West Coast in 2024. This route will traverse through all three major climate regions of San Diego County: coast, mountain, desert. Per last check using OpenRunner, the route is 600.8km and 8,048m.

Here’s the link to the brevet details with the link to the RWGPS route.

Whether you are looking to check off the box fir an ACP award or just a sufferfest addict, this 600k will meet your needs.

Happy New Year!

Wei
RBA, CA-San Diego
858-888-5755

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2024, at 7:42 PM, Ken Moss <ken8...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Disclaimer: cycling is enjoyable, but it can also be dangerous. We make no claim that our routes are free from vehicles, bad roads, dogs etc.