Utah Indie Games Night - Thursday May 30th 7pm (UVU)

Greg Squire

May 16, 2019, 7:55:35 PM5/16/19
to Utah Indie Games
Hey Indies,

It's time once again to announce another Utah Indie Games Night. It will be held on Thursday May 30th at 7 pm at Utah Valley University in Orem.  Again a big thanks goes out to them for hosting this event.

The event will be held on the 4th floor (ground floor) of the Computer Science building on the UVU campus. It will be in the big auditorium room CS404 which is in the south-east corner of the building. You should be able to park anywhere on campus, but the closest parking is just to the West and Southeast of the Computer Science building.

Here's a map of the UVU campus
Also here's a map to the CS building. Again we'll be in room CS404  (South East corner of the building).

The format will be the usual informal get together to chat, talk about the industry, see what others are doing, show off your current project and get feedback, etc.

We'll start the evening off with a formal presentation, and then we'll break out into smaller groups for some game demos. If you have a demo to show, please let me know before hand, so we can plan on it better. Also, if you have any other questions, suggestions, announcements, or something you think that would benefit the group, please let me know. This is shaping up to be another outstanding and enjoyable night for everyone. I hope to see everyone there!

Greg Squire

May 29, 2019, 8:05:03 PM5/29/19
to Utah Indie Games
Hey Indies,

I'm just sending out a reminder that our Utah Indie Games Night is tomorrow, Thursday May 30th at 7pm at Utah Valley University in Orem.  Again a big thanks goes out to them for hosting the event.

The event will be held on the 4th floor (ground floor) of the Computer Science building on the UVU campus. It will be in the big auditorium room CS404 which is in the south-east corner of the building. You should be able to park anywhere on campus, but the closest parking is just to the West and Southeast of the Computer Science building.

Here's a map of the UVU campus
Also here's a map to the CS building. Again we'll be in room CS404  (South East corner of the building).

The format will be the usual informal get together to chat, talk about the industry, see what others are doing, show off your current project and get feedback, etc.

I didn't get any takers on doing a formal presentation, so we'll start right off with the game demos like as in Indie Game Nights in the past. If you have a demo to show, please let me know before hand, so we can plan on it better. Also, if you have any other questions, suggestions, announcements, or something you think that would benefit the group, please let me know. This should be another outstanding and enjoyable night for everyone. I hope to see everyone there!

Greg Squire

May 30, 2019, 4:11:42 PM5/30/19
to Utah Indie Games
Hey Indies,

Paul McCarl stepped in to save the day, so we will have a short presentation at our Utah Indie Games Night tonight after all. He is going share some info on making games for AirConsole, and how you can start making some money there.

See you all tonight!

Sam

May 31, 2019, 2:39:16 PM5/31/19
to Utah Indie Games
Thanks for recording! Really appreciate it :)