Ludum Dare #43 hosted at classEgames (also no Utah Indie Game Jam this year)

Greg Squire

Nov 9, 2018, 4:45:55 PM11/9/18
to Utah Indie Games
You may have noticed that we haven't had a Utah Indie Game Jam this year, and I'm sad this didn't come to pass. UVU has had some administration rule changes this year, which in a nutshell won't allow us to hold it there. Further, I wasn't able to secure another site on short notice, so I'm sorry we were unable to hold the game jam this year. I'm working on finding a location for next year, so hopefully we'll be back for 2019.

However on the bright side, classEgames has organized a game jam for Ludum Dare #43 on their site, so if you've been itching to jam, you can always join them for the weekend of Nov 30th. Details at http://classegames.com/GameJams.html