Looking for a Jam Game

Arthur Brandon Nielsen

Mar 7, 2023, 11:59:39 AM3/7/23
to Utah Indie Games
I'm looking for a game that was made during a Game Jam, and I'm pretty sure someone in our locality helped make it.  It was a shooter with DJ music, and the weapon would fire and change based on the music.

Greg Squire

Mar 7, 2023, 3:01:00 PM3/7/23
to Utah Indie Games
I believe the game you are thinking of is DubWars. I'm not sure if it started out as a game jame game, but it was shown several times at our indie game nights. They did release it on Steam a while back. https://store.steampowered.com/app/290000/DubWars/.

Sam

Mar 7, 2023, 3:01:28 PM3/7/23
to Utah Indie Games
It wasn't a jam game but your description more-or-less matches, and is the meaning of the name of, our game Cymatically Muffed. Is that what you're looking for?

https://muffed.kelsam.net/

https://kelsam.net/

Arthur Brandon Nielsen

Mar 8, 2023, 12:28:09 AM3/8/23
to Utah Indie Games
That one might be it.  Even if it isn't, it's close enough to what I was looking for.  Thanks!