Utah Indie Games Night - January 29th at 7pm (U of U)

Greg Squire

Jan 19, 2019, 3:41:31 PM1/19/19
to Utah Indie Games
Hey Indies,

Sorry for the short notice, but it's time once again to announce our next Utah Indie Games Night. It will be held at the University of Utah on Tuesday, January 29th at 7 pm. Again, a big thanks to the EAE department (http://eae.utah.edu/) for hosting this event.

The format will be as usual, an informal get together to chat, talk about the industry, see what others are doing, show off your current project and get feedback, etc.

The event will be in the Merrill Engineering Building, (MEG - Building 64) Room 3147. (Note this is a different building than we were in last time at the U.) You should be able to park in the lot just north of the building after 6 pm.

Here's a map to the Merrill Engineering Building on campus

We'll start off the evening with a formal presentation and after that, we'll break out into smaller groups for some game demos. If you have a demo to show, please let me know beforehand, so we can plan on it better. Also, if you have any other questions, suggestions, announcements, or something you think that would benefit the group, please let me know. This is going to be another outstanding and enjoyable night for everyone. I hope to see everyone there!

Greg Squire

Jan 28, 2019, 6:49:52 PM1/28/19
to Utah Indie Games
Hey Indies,

Just sending out a reminder that our next Utah Indie Games Night is tomorrow (Tuesday January 29th) at the University of Utah at 7 pm. Again, a big thanks to the EAE department (http://eae.utah.edu/) for hosting this event.

The format will be as usual, an informal get together to chat, talk about the industry, see what others are doing, show off your current project and get feedback, etc.

The event will be in the Merrill Engineering Building, (MEG - Building 64) Room 3147. (Note this is a different building than we were in last time at the U.) You should be able to park in the lot just north of the building after 6 pm.

Here's a map to the Merrill Engineering Building on campus

We'll start right off with the game demos like as in Indie Game Nights in the past. If you have a demo to show, please let me know beforehand, so we can plan on it better. Also, if you have any other questions, suggestions, announcements, or something you think that would benefit the group, please let me know. This is going to be another outstanding and enjoyable night for everyone. I hope to see everyone there!

Arthur Brandon Nielsen

Jan 29, 2019, 12:07:45 AM1/29/19
to Utah Indie Games
Is anyone going to Indie Game Night traveling from Utah Valley or nearby?  I'm going to be at work in Lehi until about 6 pm

Steven Lambert

Jan 29, 2019, 3:03:32 PM1/29/19
to Utah Indie Games
Are you looking for a ride? I'm driving up from PG and could give you a lift.