Utah Inde Games Discord

Jeff Postma

Mar 5, 2023, 10:38:38 PM3/5/23
to Utah Indie Games
Hey did something happen to the utah indie games discord? everything is pretty much gone or not visible.
-Jeff

Bloodyaugust

Mar 6, 2023, 1:31:48 PM3/6/23
to Utah Indie Games
Yes. I was one of the moderators, and unfortunately, pretty much my whole online life was compromised on Friday... Including my Discord account. They deleted the entire server. Still waiting to hear back from Discord about if it is recoverable (I'm now back in control of my accounts).

Jeff Postma

Mar 6, 2023, 2:05:34 PM3/6/23
to Utah Indie Games
Sorry to hear that! Thanks for answering my question.

Brian Casey Lee

Mar 6, 2023, 7:18:57 PM3/6/23
to Jeff Postma, Utah Indie Games
idk

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 8:38 PM Jeff Postma <jvpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey did something happen to the utah indie games discord? everything is pretty much gone or not visible.
-Jeff

Brian Casey Lee
Composer | Sound Designer
1(925)337-5535