Global MR Bootcamp 2019 - Sat Nov 16th Lehi

Greg Squire

Oct 24, 2019, 12:16:05 PM10/24/19
to Utah Indie Games
Just passing along an announcement about a Free Mixed Reality Bootcamp event that is happening on Saturday November 16th in Lehi from 8:30am to 5pm.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH 2019BOOTCAMP
GLOBAL MRBOOTCAMP 2019This year we are going to do it again! Global MR Bootcamp 2019. And this time we are going to make it bigger than ever! So join us and follow us closely for more information in the next few weeks. Everything about Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, XR, WebVR, WebXR, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and all related.Presenters, approximately 30-40m each, 5m break between, Lunch (Total: approximately 3.5 hours)
- KeyNote
- Dave Stevens
- Will Fleming
(potentially 1+ additional presenters)